Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

Happy Leap Year! What are you going to do with your extra day this year? I hope it can be spent doing something you love. I was having fun this morning playing with a new(ish) filter for my camera. I am trying the more artsy thing instead of the traditional photos. I am such a traditionalist in life that I have a hard time sometimes breaking out of that mold even with my photos. I thought they look cute, but how do Critter and Pumpkin not look cute! I may be slightly biased though. I hope your day is filled with fun and happiness. I sure hope ours will be! :)

3 comments:

kimberly said...

beautiful photos, debbie....love the colors....and of course the subjects! :)

i'm just painting and decorating....one of the things i love...happy leap day to you too!

jessamyn said...

ooooh! how fun! can't wait to try my hand at different lenses. these turned out great!

Brittni said...

I love the pics Deb! I find myself wanting a camera like you and Jess. Not that I would take great pics but it might help!