Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday's Treasures

This clock used to be at the bottom of my grandparents stairs. As you ducked your head to avoid the ceiling, the first thing you saw was this clock. It no longer works (I just need to get it fixed), but it brings back memories of them, their house, and my family. We would spend summers and holidays at their house. There would usually be at least 10 people in a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house. It was the greatest place to spend my childhood. Everytime I look at this clock, I can not help but remember them and cherish the memories I have of life.

4 comments:

kimberly said...

sometimes it is not so much to item, but the memories that are brought to mind when we see them! love your story, debbie

Alyson said...

Hey Debbie! Glad you are part of the bog world now :o) The new baby is such a cutie! Hope you are doing well!

Jamie said...

I know of many treasures such as these that bring back so many fond memories. How lucky you are to own this treasure now. :)
Thank you for all of your unrelentless support Deb. You are a beautiful person!! :)
Jamie

jessamyn said...

i'm glad you are doing this little excercise deb! i am sure that it helps bring into light the sentiments you are surrounded by. good to see you today!:)