Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our little man...


I can not believe that two months have gone by already (well, as of last Friday). You have brought so much joy into our lives. Your big open mouth smile brings us joy every time we change your diaper! That is your favorite place to almost laugh. You can lift your head up and you are getting so strong. You are trying so hard to fit your hands into your mouth, you are just not quite there yet. It is adorable the way you soak in the world around you. You and your sister are the same like that, not wanting to miss a thing. It is no wonder that my back and arms are getting strong. You weighed in today at 15 lbs. 12 oz. and 25 3/4 inches long. You have gained over 6 pounds and 4 inches since you were born. That is just amazing to me. It seems like you are growing so incredibly fast. I want to remember every moment of your babyhood. It is amazing to watch you grow into a little man. Each time you grab my hair, shirt or necklace you are really touching my heart. I love you so much. I can not wait to see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Your little guy is adorable...treasure these days, they go by incredibly fast.

Joni

jessamyn said...

He is so sweet deb! I love that picture of him...he looks good surrounded by pink!

kimberly said...

so fun to finally see this little one, debbie....or big little one :)

it is amazing how time goes by while we aren't even aware....."life is what happens while we are busy making other plans"....soak it all in!

thanks again for the wonderful photos....such a sweet and meaningful gift!