Friday, February 15, 2008

Changes to this blog....

I wanted to let everyone know that there are going to be some changes to this blog. A dear friend of mine had an interesting experience which really made me think about what I am putting out there. I was thinking about making this space private so that only the people that I invite can see what I am writing. Really, this space is to keep updated on the kids and my random musings. I was afraid that might scare some people away from looking here since you would have to log in each time to see this page. So, instead I am putting some safety measures in place. I will now put water marks on the pictures so they can not be used elsewhere and from now on, the kiddos will be referred to by their nicknames..Pumpkin and Critter. Hubby will be hubby (there is only one of him, so that is safe to say you know who I am talking about!). I would like to ask that if you come and make a comment, please do not use their names. I know it will happen, but I am trying to take these extra steps. Thank you all for understanding all of this. Sometimes it is good in this life to have a healthy fear of your surroundings. I probably see things in a different light than many due to hubby, but it is good to have perspective on the world. We want to think that the world is a happy and trustworthy place. Mainly it is, but there are those out there who take advantage of the freedom of people and their nature.

So, I will continue to blog, but slightly more cautious. I want to remember the childhood of my munchkins and this is the easiest way to do so. Thanks for your understanding!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Sooooo which one is pumpkin and which one is critter :) Totally understand your caution. Hope you are doing well.

kimberly said...

totally understand.....the watermark is something i thought of to mention to jess....