Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Critter has discovered a love for the game peek-a-boo. Luckily there is a little Pumpkin who equally loves to entertain him. I have some video of them playing together, I am just trying to figure out how to post it. It is funny, when you have an older child, you forget how fun the simple things are when they are this little. I now get to see life through both of their eyes! How fun is that!

Plus, I am loving this seat! It is so great to work on neck/back strength...and a great way to help get things done without holding him all day! I wish I could hold both these munchkins all day long, but the dishes, laundry and everything else would complain too much! :)

1 comment:

kimberly said...

so cute.....and it does help to have a little entertainer, doesn't it? :) funny how those chores just don't do themselves!
have a great day!