Monday, February 18, 2008

Mornings


This is how most of our mornings have started lately. If Pumpkin wakes up before Critter or while he is eating, she will climb into bed with me. Or when she needs to get dressed, she insists that Critter lays with her. This always ends up with her cuddling him in bed. I mean, how can I complain about it. She loves to hold him and love him. Yes, she has been going through a phase of really wanting attention, but at least that is directed at me and not him. From birth, there has been nothing but love between the two of them. I count my blessings everyday for their relationship. She is so protective of him and he is already looking like he is protecting her. I love this picture because of this. It looks like they are completely there for each other. There is such a special bond there already. I can not describe how elated this makes me. Even if the rest of my day goes downhill, how can I not wake up with a smile on my face when it starts like this!

No comments: