Friday, February 22, 2008

Can't resist them

I have had my camera in my hand quite a bit lately. I just can not resist these kiddos. They just make my heart soar. I know there are loads of pictures, I just could not resist sharing them. We had a fun couple of days with daddy off of work, so there are loads of smiles!

Yep, that is his tongue sticking out!

She loves to hold his hand, I just love it!
I love how they love each other

Concentration is so important while playing! :)


That smile will get her ALMOST anything!


2 comments:

kimberly said...

sweet.sweet! and i think i may know of some sweet angel.....the lovely gift and thought were so special, debbie....i thank you with all of my heart!

Brittni said...

The pics are soooo cute deb! Sorry we weren't home when you were near by. Let's get together this week if possible. Love ya!