Thursday, February 7, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

Pumpkin has been absolutely adorable with some of the things she has been saying lately. I just have to document them so I do not forget. They just make me smile only the way a 3 year old can!
~ The first time we changed Critter's diaper together "Mommy, why does Critter have such a big butt" (She is not used to seeing boys have their diapers changed)
~ Reasoning with Papa about eating breakfast "Pumpkin, if you eat all of your breakfast, you can hit an extra 10 golfballs", Pumpkin responded with "How about 5!"
~ When she is trying to get away with something she should not be doing or thinking about doing something, she likes to tell us " I love you!"
~ Anything she wants to do for a long time is "Let's do it for 5 days"
~ Phrases taught by daddy: "My daddy is the greatest", "My daddy is number 1", "My brother is a stud"
~ "I have a good idea..."

I know there are so many more, but these are coming to my head right now. She is full of such life and vigor. To say our house is not quiet is an understatement. I love the conversations that we have with each other. She is such a joy in our lives.

3 comments:

Brittni said...

How fun! The first one is so funny! See you soon.

Alyson said...

So cute Deb. I need to write things down more. It is such a good idea. To enjoy reading when they are older :o)

Cory said...

She is such a sweetie bug. Glad to be getting to know her much better these days! :)