Monday, April 28, 2008

Magical Day

We had a magical day on Saturday. Critter was baptized and it was Hubby's 30th Birthday. It is a special day that they will always share. It was a beautiful ceremony that touched a place in my heart. It was very different than Pumpkin's baptism. I think there were only about 8 kids for her day and there were at least 15 on Saturday being baptized. We were surrounded by family and friends who love our little boy so much. I know that people from all over the country were thinking about us on Saturday, and we thank you for that. We know you were with us in spirit. Critter is one lucky little boy with godparents who adore him. Thank you for being willing to take this huge role in his life. We love all of you who surround our family with love and support. Here are just a handful of pictures from the day. It was a day I will not forget.

I love this picture of the two of us, I had to put it up here. Especially since I rarely have pictures of myself with the kids!

Thank you Uncle P for holding Critter during the ceremony. It made it extra special.

Our adorable boy, if I do say so myself!

Pumpkin took this picture of Critter. I think she is trying to compete with her mommy!


Had to include one of Pumpkin. She was so excited for the day, especially since she got to wear her cross necklace that she wore for her baptism. She is a wonderful big sister!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

What a wonderful day for your family! I cherish the days we had our babies baptized. ~ Very nice picture of you and your blessed little boy.
Mandy

kimberly said...

sounds like it was a very blessed day! the pictures are so great.

sorry to have missed it, but turned out to be a flu day around here! can't wait til this has said goodbye to this family! :)
thanks for sharing,
kim

Jamie said...

It was a wonderful day! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it. :)

Brittni said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the one of you and little boy! It is nice to have some pictures with momma and baby. Yes, it was a magical day! I am so blessed to be a part of this day!

The Tils Family said...

It was a special day.Glad our boys got to share it together.

jessamyn said...

that is such a beautiful picture of you! I'm so glad that we could share in a little bit of your magic!