Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday dear friend....

A very dear friend is celebrating her birthday today. I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much you are loved in this world. You are such an influence on so many. I admire your conviction in life. You choose your path based on what your heart and soul tell you, not what others tell you to do. You focus on your children, yet don't lose sight of who you are. You take an active role in this world as opposed to being a simple participant. You love so deeply that you are affected by the changes in others' lives. All of these things make people cherish you. You make a lasting impact on the world and the people in it. The children you are raising will be amazing adults who carry on the love you have shown them.
I can not believe that I have known you for about 8 years now. I believe that you were brought into my life to help me remember what is important. I know that you struggle with your path at times, but you always find your way back to what is important to you. I so admire you my dear friend. I wish your birthday is filled with what makes your heart happy. May you see beautiful skies filled with puffy clouds, yellow sunflowers, pure smiles on your children's faces and may you be filled with love. You deserve all of this and more. I love you dear friend and I hope that you enjoy your day. I am so thankful I am able to call you friend.
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

kimberly said...

this brought tears to my eyes! such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful life.....thank you for your sweet words and for being such a wonderful friend!

jessamyn said...

oh what a beautiful spirit you share...thank you so.so.so very much for your love and insight into my world. i so appreciate your acceptance, your encouragment and your inspiring loyalty. you too, are loved so much. thank you. thank you. thank you.

Brittni said...

What sweet words! I think you captured Jess perfectly!