Monday, March 17, 2008

Irish eyes are smiling

Today always reminds me of my papa. He was full blooded Irish and loved it. I just know he is looking down while eating his corned beef and cabbage with ketchup, he ate everything with ketchup! I love that I can start to teach Pumpkin about her heritage and what today means. So, there are lots of Irish eyes smiling today. May you enjoy today with great food, friends and traditions.



An Irish Blessing

May love and laughter light your days and warn your heart and home,

May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam,

May peace and pletny bless your world with joy that long endures.

May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours.

6 comments:

kimberly said...

hope your St. Paddy's day was warm and happy, too! i'm going to have to try the corned beef and cabbage...(without the ketchup!) :)

jessamyn said...

happy st. patty's
your little leprachauns look so sweet!

Alyson said...

Beautiful blessing Deb. I am sure Saint Patrick would have loved it. Happy Feastday!

Brittni said...

I can't believe what a little boy your little pea looks like! I hope you had a beautiful day!

The Tils Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tils Family said...

Cute pics,they are getting so big.