Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fun adventures for the kids

My mom came over last week to help me with the kids and she brought Pumpkin a hula hoop. Now, I thought that she had my coordination (or lack-thereof) but she did REALLY well with it. She does have a unique style with the hoop. She likes to spin it around her body and then spin herself inside the hoop. I have never quite seen it done like she does, but it works! It is amazing how much fun one plastic hoop can bring!
She is pretty intense with her hula hooping!


Critter got this horse for Christmas and Pumpkin has been anxious for him to start using it. I decided yesterday that his neck and back were just about strong enough to try to use it, with some assistance. Since Pumpkin does not like to leave his side much, she was the perfect helper to keep him up straight. It is in his room by the window, so he can look outside while sitting in it. He can not quite bounce it yet, but can hold onto the handles. I can not believe he will be 3 months old on Saturday already, he is my big strong boy!

I love how she protects him :)

I don't know which he liked better, the horse or looking outside at the trees blowing...

3 comments:

jessamyn said...

That first picture of her is so perfect! Great shot!
It was good to see you this morning...thanks for having us over!

Cory said...

Love the pics Debbie! That hula hoop looks like a lot of fun!!! and the little one is getting sooooo big!

Brittni said...

He is getting so big! I love those pictures with the hula hoop! You have some pretty good looking kiddos!