Saturday, March 8, 2008

3 months already

I can not believe you are already 3 months old Critter. These past months have gone by so quickly. You have brought so much joy to our lives. I did not know how my heart could hold more love after Pumpkin was born. Somehow my heart doubled in size to hold the love for you. There is so much joy already coming from you. There is not much sleeping during the day for you, but your sister did the same thing to me. You have started sleeping through the night MUCH earlier than she did, or at least giving me from 8-4...I will take it though! Your smile just melts my heart. Pumpkin's smile gets her anything from daddy, and I think your big smile will get you anything from me! I am soaking in every minute of this time with you. I was so scared with your sister, that I missed out on a lot. This time around is less scary and more enjoyable. Changing your diaper is so enjoyable since that is when you love to smile and laugh. You are such an easy going kid already big boy! You don't mind being carted around to all your sister's playdates and activities. Usually you sleep right through them, that is pretty much the only time you do sleep! My heart is filled with so much love for you and your sister. Both of you have made me a mother and a better person. I would not change my life for anything. Thank you for coming into our lives. I can not wait to see what the next 3 months bring. I love you Critter!


You look like such a big boy already! Can not believe you are trying to sit on your own!

This smile just melts my heart, it is like you are looking straight through to my heart and soul

2 comments:

Mandy said...

he is such a CUTIE!! I cant get over how big he is!

kimberly said...

dear.sweet.little ones.....i am thankful for them every day.
what a cutie!