Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More picture catching up

It has been so nice in the afternoons and mornings we have been spending lots of time outside. Since someone was a very lucky girl on her birthday she has lots of new things to play with outside. Critter just hangs out in the stroller and I get to sit and enjoy watching my girl play. I also get in there and color a little on the ground, I don't know many people who can pass up some fun chalk! We have had so much fun going on in the past week. I have lots to catch up on, at least here is the beginning. Hope you are enjoying the weather! :)


Thank you Auntie C for the awesome scooter! Pumpkin loves it. It even matches her bike helmet!I know this is a strange picture. But...Critter loves to stick his leg up like this when he is in the stroller. I guess he is just relaxing to the fullest.

I love this picture of her. She was racing back and forth with a pretend friend and then they had to stop and take a break. She just stood like this for a minute and was off again. I love their imaginations!
What better way to play outside than with a prefectly sparkly pink necklace!

Don't interupt my snack Mom!

Our driveway has been covered with all sorts of animals...I love it when the weather cools off for this fun stuff.

He can't wait to get in the action with sister. Right now chalk is not really part of the diet though!

No comments: