Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall fun

A great tradition we have in the fall is going to Mother Nature's Farm with my MOMS Club. This is our fourth year going. It is such a great little local farm and the kids always have a blast. It was a little different this year handling the two kids, but we all survived! I think that Critter has some allergies since he was feeling better and then we walked on the farm and his nose started running and his eyes got all red. It will be fun at change of seasons around here! Both kids wore their new Halloween shirts since it was a little coolish in the morning in the shade. We met quite a few of our friends there and ended up eating at the picnic tables. Pumpkin was not too happy with me when we had to leave, I think she would stay all day if she could. She was able to pick out her size pumpkin which made her happy. When we went with Hubby to pick out a "big" pumpkin, all she wanted was her little one. That is usually what we get each year, so it is what she knows. It was a great morning and now a great naptime! I just love the traditions we are developing as a family. What is your favorite tradition?

This one was her favorite...can you tell?

He was getting a little bit stuffy nosed at this point, yet he is still my adorable man!
I was SO happy to get a nice picture of the two of them. I have not gotten a new one in awhile.
Searching hard for that perfect pumpkin!
My ham....They get to decorate their pumpkins with markers and stickers. She did actually make a face for her pumpkin under all those stickers...you just can not see it anymore!
My girl....

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Hey Deb :o) Cute pics! I love going to the farms in October too! Something about them really gets you in the mood for fall! Hope to see you soon!

Jamie said...

Really cute photos! :) Looks like another really fun day celebrating the season! :)

kimberly said...

oh love the fall....even here in the valley!!!! happy pumpkin carving! :)