Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I have been able to get on here and post anything. I have been around, just not quite in the mindset to actually write anything. Pumpkin did end up getting pretty sick for about a week. Lovely fever, followed by a little runny nose and cough. As soon as I took her to the doctor and ran a bunch of tests, she got better. Then of course as she gets better Critter and I get a little sick. Even with the economy, I think our family helped the tissue industry! We are almost all healed now. Still a little runny noses, but able to function normally. Even though Critter was a little under the weather, we took a family day trip up to Prescott on Sunday. Hubby has been super busy at work so the kids had not seen much of him and an escape from the valley was necessary for us all. We found a really cute Pumpkin Farm up there. Pumpkin LOVED it. It is called Freeman Farms and they do all sorts of farming up there. It was a really gorgeous day and we had a great time. Plus, Hubby got to be there for Critter's first official pumpkin picking. It was just what our family needed.
He really was not sure what to make of them at first!
I can not believe she will be four next week!
After MUCH looking in the patch, she finally found one she liked. Let me tell you, the girl has strong opinions on what she likes and does not!
These donkeys just brayed at her and she did not quite know how to react. Of course, I was laughing at her reaction...I know nice mommy!
A perfect fall picture of our boy. I love that it was cooler out so he could wear his new fall clothes!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, this trip looks like so much fun!! I can't wait until it actually "really" cools off enough here to wear our Fall sweaters. :) I'm glad you had such a great day! You deserve it!!