Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Late but....

better than never! I am finally getting around to transfering some pictures of Pumpkin's birthday party to this computer so I could upload them. We really need to connect the internet on my laptop! It was such a great day spent with amazing friends and family. Thank you all who helped make our girls day so special. I got her this really cool 5 ft. princess sign for the house. Now I know I can think, but really 5 ft. is bigger than you think it is! Pumpkin loved it. I had to take a picture of her posing next to each of the princesses. I love my little tomboy princess!

Thank you KeeKee for making the last 3 birthdays for our girl SO much fun. You have truly made them memorable!
I had to sneak a pic of Critter in here. He LOVED walking with Daddy on the big trampoline. He thought it was so funny!

This was the time when they threw those blocks at the parents. Hubby and I tried to hide from her, but she ran out of the foam pit to find us and throw the blocks.

Not only is the cake good, but so is ALL the icing on the bottom of the princesses dress. Sugar high anyone?


It was neat for me to see her loving this Kaliedoscope because I collected them as a little girl. Now she can start one too. It brought back so many memories!

No comments: