Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some growing up has been going on around here...

Pumpkin is sure growing up! Since the weather has been getting much nicer after dinner, I have been taking the kids for walks around the neighborhood. Pumpkin has been riding her bike while I push Critter in the stroller. After watching how well she was doing, Hubby and I decided it was time to take the training wheels off the bike and teach her to ride without them. She was REALLY excited. This was our adventure Sunday night. She got pretty good, we will see what she remembers this upcoming weekend!

The first video is before we left, just the kids being cute!

She started off a little shaky, but really got the hang of it. She was so proud each time she made it a little ways.

Critter was pretty proud of his big sister. It was really cute!

I had to save the best for last. By the time we were ready to head home she had really gotten the hang of it. Yes, I know that teaching her to ride her bike on the grass is a little bit strange. It was Hubby's idea and it worked out great. She had no fear of falling since it was fairly soft and non-concrete! It was so fun to see her growing up. I am not ready for it...but that is not really my choice anymore! :)

Our little girl is growing up and we could not be more proud and happy with who she is and who she will grow up to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I love love love these videos!! Just watching brings back such fond memories of me and my daddy :)...you both have to be soooo proud!! And WOW to Critter for such good 2-footed jumping! hehee! :)
Love and miss you all, and so sorry for not getting back to you via text...would LOVE lunch on Monday! Will call you soon! xoxo