Thursday, October 15, 2009

Updates...

Life has been crazy around here...surprise, surprise! I forgot how busy October is for our family. We have had multiple birthdays and events each weekend. There has not been much time for just "being". Just wanted to share some of the cute pictures of the kids from the past week or so. I have not even taken my camera out a ton lately, that needs to change! :)
I can out from getting dressed the other day and found Critter like this....he got himself up there and tucked in and was watching a show. It was so cute. Those that know me know that I love blankets. Especially in the summer...I know I am strange but I come from a mom who loves hot soup in the middle of summer too!
We had a very serious time figuring out a costume this year. The verdict...Belle! She looks beautiful and too grown up. I usually splurge a little on Halloween for her since she will wear it as dress up for the next year! It is fun. I love Critter's face behind her too...

They wanted to match in their Mickey shirts the other day. How could I pass up this picture. I look at this and can not believe how quick they are both growing...
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Critter...ever! He was showing off his new boots and was just being cute. He loves his boots! I know his buddy W will love them too when Critter grows out of them :)
My girl in her new boots too...
My boy is growing up. They have both grown up so much over these past few months. It makes me a little sad, but I realize I love the people my children are. I hope that makes sense. I love the way they make me smile, laugh and love them more each day. We just won't talk about the crazy days! :) Even though this month is crazy, I need to stop and cherish these guys. Days are going by too quickly and they are growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

cute pics!! :) i am learning about the "growing too fast" thing. :( time has flown.......
looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks! :)