Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Seven years ago today I said "I Do" to my wonderful husband. Right about now we were leaving the church and heading to the reception, it was the first moment of quiet for the two of us all day. I don't know if we have had many moments of quiet since then either! :) I can not believe these memories happened 7 years ago. We have gone through so much in that time and life has changed quite a bit. Yet....I still love you as much if not more than that day 7 years ago. I am where I am supposed to be in this world. Life might have its hard days but they are made better by sharing them with you. Without you I would not have these two amazing children and a happiness that comes from deep within. With all the chaos in our lives, it is nice to remember it started with you and me. We will always have our to-do lists, house repairs to make, errands to run, and things to get done. It is nice to stop and remember why we do everything we do and enjoy where we are. I love you and the memories of the past. I look forward to the new memories of the future.
I love you dear husband, Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That is such a great picture of the two of you!!
~~~Happy Anniversary!!
Mandy

Jamie said...

sorry i missed this! happy anniversary!!!!!!! :) i hope you had a very wonderful day celebrating the past 7 years. :)

kimberly said...

oh sorry i missed it too!!!! hope it was a wonderful day!

Brittni said...

What a wonderful post! I love the picture of the two of you! We sure love you guys and are so happy you started this journey seven years ago.