Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Day!

It was a big day in our house today. Each evening, Pumpkin and I have been "working" with Critter on standing on his own. He has been walking while holding onto things for a few weeks now and often will stand while only holding on with one hand. So, he has been standing on his own for 5-10 seconds and then just sitting down. He smiles so big after he does it. Well...today while Pumpkin was at school and just after Nanny came over, I was sitting on the floor with him helping him stand on his own and....
he took two steps towards me!
It was a very exciting moment. Even he had a look of pride on his face. At one point he was holding onto the couch and looked over at me, we both thought he was just going to let go and walk to me. He is not there yet, but will be VERY soon. Now I am just hoping he has more coordination than his sister or his mom!

3 comments:

Cory said...

Yay pumkin!!!!! :)

kimberly said...

....and then you will be running all over the place! :)

Tara said...

That is wonderful! He is doing so awesome and so are you! I like the new design of your site too! He is such a big boy now - can't wait to see him do it for myself!