Thursday, September 18, 2008

How can I not smile!

It has been an interesting week around here. Pumpkin has been expressing all aspects of her personality without any reservation. This has made for very high highs, and very low lows! I love that she feels and expresses herself so intensely, it is just intense for me as well! So, we went out early this week in the evening to try to take her 4 year pictures. (Don't get me started on the fact that she is turning 4, that will be another post and a box of tissues!). Two years ago it took me 3 different days to get a picture. Last year, it took 2 times. This year, I think I got it in one sitting. These are some of the cute ones that just show her. I had our bubble machine running and it was such fun to just have her play and chase the bubbles. Hubby was with us and taking care of Critter, so she and I took a break and just chased each other. It was such a nice refreshing break from the intense week we are having. Looking at these pictures, how can I not smile at the amazing person she is!



Yes, she picked her own shoes for the day! I can only imagine that it is not easy to run in cowboy boots, but it did not slow her down...at all!
Then, I just had to post these of Critter. He really LOVES these teething biscuits. Can you tell?!?! I do however only give him one when it is about time for a bath. Amazingly enough, he is not nearly as messy as he used to be! I gave up keeping his shirt on for these times, it is just easier not to keep it on :)

4 comments:

Julie & kids said...

Very Cute Deb.....love the photos. Sidney is all about the dresses these days too! And has an opinion about everything.
I can't believe how big he is getting too. Yes, the biscuits are sooooo messy. Good idea to keep the shirt off.
-Julie

kimberly said...

sweet photos....love the one of her running in her boots! :0
and i love the new look.....something about fall!

Brittni said...

What two little sweeties!!! I love that first picture of Critter! It made me laugh! I saw wyatt in that picture! I love love love the new look!!!!! See you soon sister.

Alyson said...

Wow Deb...she is beautiful. I know, Haydon is turning 5. I cannot believe they are so grown. It seem every year the calendar gets more complex...it makes time zoom...