Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hip Hip Horray!

I am rather excited at the moment. I just got myself completely caught up on our 2008 scrapbook! Well...I am not counting the 65 pictures that I am picking up today! I got caught up through the beginning of August. The last time I was actually caught up was right before Critter was born. I guess this is one of the benefits for me with Pumpkin being in school. Our schedule has worked out rather nicely. We drop Pumpkin off and then Critter and I come home and he takes a nap. I am still trying to adjust to such a quiet house. Our home is NEVER quiet when Pumpkin is awake. Lately she has taken to singing even more. It is rather nice since she can actually carry a tune, unlike me! I am just so excited to say for a few hours that our scrapbook is caught up.
I have not posted much in the past few days because my camera is in the shop. For the past 2 years I have had either a dust spot or scratch that appears on every single picture. I have to find it and then erase it on every one! Yes, it has driven me a little crazy. But...they are fixing it and I should get it back in another day or so. I feel quite lost without it though. I always have it within reach in order to take the random shots of the kids that i adore. I do have some video I will need to upload later.
An update with Pumpkin and school. She is now staying the extra 15 minutes for lunch. We decide the night before what she is wearing and also bringing for lunch. It reduces the time disagreeing in the morning! :) She still loves it. I am still having a hard time getting her to tell me what she does during the day. It was cute though. On Wed. night we were eating dinner. She got a serious look on her face and said "Okay Mommy, I am ready to tell you about school now!". Considering she only goes on Tuesday and Thursday, it was really sweet. I got up to put my plate in the dishwasher and she said "Mommy, sit down please. I am not done telling you about school!". I know that she has made a friend or two, but she keeps changing their names. When I pick her up today, I will have to find out what they are. I heard her singing a new song the other night that I think she learned on Thursday. I am learning to let go. That is hard on me. She is just growing SO much. Anyway, I am babbling since the house is so quiet. I will update with new pictures soon.

No comments: