Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there who are positively influencing children's lives. You are a blessing to the title "Mother". The world is blessed by you. I hope that you enjoy your day.



Thank you to my little ones who let me call myself Mother. You bless my life each day. Some days you each make it a little bit mroe difficult to see the joy, but that is a part of this journey called Motherhood. I could not imagine my life any other way than staying home and raising the two of you. I look into your eyes and see love, hope and the future. Thank you for blessing my with this amazing life. I love you both.


3 comments:

kimberly said...

happy mother's day.....i hope you are cherished today....and appreciated....and surrounded by those you love! enjoy your blessed day!
hugs!

jessamyn said...

happy mama's day sweet friend. i am so blessed through you!
enjoy your sunshiney day!

Mandy said...

hope you had a wonderful& relaxing mothers day!