Thursday, May 8, 2008

Five Months

Five months have gone by since Critter was born. It has been an incredible road so far. To say life is not boring in this home is an understatement. I had a conversation with a good friend yesterday about our children. We talked about how blessed we both feel that our kids get along so well. Pumpkin adored her brother from the first moment she met him. I am an only child. I have seen wonderful sibling relationships many times. I never fully understood until now. Critter lights up when he sees Pumpkin. She can make him laugh like no one else. She gets joy in the smallest things that he does. We went swimming with my mom on Monday, it was Critter's first time. Pumpkin was so attentive to him. She wanted him to watch her swim and wanted to swim with him. They was the two of them interact melts my heart on a daily basis. I could not ask for more. I know they will have their moments in life. I have just treasured the first five months and can not imagine what the future holds. Happy 5 months my big boy. You and your sister make my heart full of love everyday. I love you....

Yes, Critter is under all of that. He is fair skinned like me, gotta protect it! He had so much fun kicking his legs in the water. I think he will be like his sister and just adore being in the pool!


Man to be a kid again. She was finding joy in the smallest things. I think we can all learn that great lesson from kids!

My "little" man!

4 comments:

kimberly said...

looks like a wonderful day....it does do a heart good to see siblings so young interacting and starting their journey of friendship and rivalry :)
happy 5 months big little boy!

Mandy said...

HAPPY 5 MONTHS CUTIE PIE!
in the last picture of him, he does not look like a baby~ he looks soo grown up.

jessamyn said...

so very sweet! yes, we are very blessed indeed!

Alyson said...

Hi :o) What great pics! So cute. Time just flies by :o)