Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where have her teeth gone?

It took Pumpkin quite awhile to lose her first two teeth! Then....within a month she lost 3! At her dentist appointment at the end of December they told her she had 4 pretty loose teeth. Then she was on a mission to get them out!
The first of the three in the middle of January. She finally let Daddy take this one out! I have had to take the last two out...and it was not fun! I am not good at that stuff. It took me an hour to get them out. Daddy got this one out in about 2 minutes. Even she admitted "Daddy is better at pulling teeth than you are"
The second one from beginning of February! Our big girl got this one out herself. She was so proud of herself!
And now this last one from right before Valentine's.Day! This one, Daddy helped with again. I can not believe how much older she looks now with the top two teeth gone. As of now, the new teeth are not growing in...so I will have her cute smile for awhile longer :)

No comments: