Monday, August 8, 2011

Why Daddy is fun...

It is good that Hubby and I balance each other out. We all know that both of us are just a little ;) Type A. But, we both know how to have fun with the kids in different ways. Sunday morning he was doing yard work fairly early in the day (it is hot!). The kids asked to go outside with him. The next thing I know I look out the window and see fun sprinkler time in their clothes! :)


This is why Daddy is fun...





The two of them had so much fun! It was really cute and honestly something I would probably not have done with them...at least without bathing suits. But, that is the joy of Daddy!

We have a lot of stress going on right now in our lives. Moments like this help me remember what the big picture is all about! If these two sweet faces can be smiling, then all is right in our world!

No comments: