Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What happens...

...when we are in a giggling mood and I get my camera! The other night we were just being goofy. Hubby and Pumpkin were reading together and I needed to get Critter out of the room. He was just being goofy...so I got my camera! I am so glad I did. These two just make me laugh :)


I told him to put his cheek to mine so I could get a picture....he took me seriously too. I tried to take the picture before his cheek was on mine and he corrected me!


He was pretending to be green lantern and fall on the bed. Not really sure why, but it cracked me up. He was making the funniest faces. Plus, he was wearing Pumpkin's.green.heart ring...so therefore he was green.lantern!



Getting ready to fall on me to protect me!



Pumpkin got done reading and was wondering what was going on....Critter and I were cracking up and she had to get in on the action!







There really is nothing sweeter in this world to me than these two laughing and smiling! Life may not always do what I think it is going to do....but I know I am doing my job well if I can see images like I captured this day. The summer really went by too quickly and Critter will be starting school in three weeks...It is hard to realize your kids are growing up much faster than you want them to!

No comments: