Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fun Family Time...

We are now in the season of cherishing every moment of family time we can! My two businesses are starting to really pick up, Hubby has been working a lot and did I mention we are remodeling our bathroom! It has been a good year and a half since we had a house full of chaos and dust...so why not do it again! So, needless to say when the 4 of us can get out of the house and have fun it is great!


Our Alma Mater had their football inter-squad scrimmage this past weekend. It was free and on a Saturday morning...couldn't pass that up! The kids have been asking to go to a game, so we figured we would do this. My mom and I took the kids last year since Hubby was working. It is a great time. It was not too hot since it started at 8am. Plus, since it was not packed the kids could move around and not get too antsy.

I was really involved in campus when I was there, so I have different memories than Hubby. I love to take a picture of the kids in front of the Victory Bell. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this season this bell will be ringing a lot! :)
Anytime we see the mascot, we have to get a picture! Plus it was fun to see his new uniform for the year. You can't tell by this picture, but Critter loves this guy!


I realize I do not have nearly enough pictures of me and my kids. I am always behind the camera. I am really trying to get better about getting pictures with them instead of always just pictures of them.



I can not believe how grown up this girl is getting. She seems to grow a little every day. I miss the baby she was, but am truly excited to see who she grows into. The days have been tough with her lately, but she is my amazing daughter. Her fiery, independent, strong-willed personality will do great things for her in this life. She was enthralled with the cheerleaders during the game. She is really loving her gymnastics class right now and realizes she might be able to do these cool tricks one day.


He was loving the game! It was so cute. He kept asking questions about what the guys were doing. He was a little confused since it was a inter-squad game and run a little different. But, football season should be fun this year!


It was a great family morning. It was a great reminder of why Hubby and I are both working like crazy right now!

No comments: