Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No longer a Kindergartener...

Our little girl is no longer a Kindergartner :( I am sad, yet so proud of who she has become. I was looking at pictures of her from the beginning of the year, and I can not believe how much she has grown! Once again, her school put on a really nice show. I can not believe how many songs these kids learned for the Fairytale Nite in April and then this now. Pumpkin would not practice at home because she wanted the songs to be a surprise for us.



Since Pumpkin is one of the tallest in the class she got to be in the back row again...next to her "boyfriend". This is a really sweet boy who is a dear friend to her. She was very happy to stand next to him :)



I may have gone a little overboard on the videos....but oh well! :) Our first born finishes Kindergarten only once! I have a bunch of pictures, but I will save those for another post...



















The next video is the one that got me....I was not teary eyed much at all...until this one....



It makes you realize how quick they grow. Another mom started crying, then I started, then the mom on the other side of me started...it was sort of funny. I just could not believe I was sitting and watching this little girl be so grown up. I want to enjoy each moment of this summer, I know it will go by way to fast!










This summer is going to be filled with lots of adventures....I am truly looking forward to it!

No comments: