Saturday, June 11, 2011

Grad. pictures...

I had to post some actual pictures of Pumpkin's graduation. They just told so much of the story of the day :)

I wanted to get a picture of her outside the front door just like I did on the first day of school....but it was not worth a fight! She wanted to stand inside, so that is where we went. Then....she did not want to "smile" for me. So, she smiled and covered her mouth. She unfortunately, is much like her mother. She gets a little moody when she gets nervous about a special event. I have sympathy since I am usually on the giving end of those moody times!


She was trying to convince her brother to make funny faces with her. He gets so proud of her when she does stuff. Each time she has had a performance at school or something special, he is an angel. He knows how much these things mean to us and to her. It is really sweet. Plus...who doesn't love it when kids pull up their socks like that! Every time he wears these socks he has to pull them up. Some hot days the socks happen to be dirty! :)


Her last picture in her Kindergarten classroom! She had such an amazing year in this classroom. I can not believe how much she has grown and how much she has learned. It is amazing.


We have been having a fun summer so far. I need to take more pictures of what we are doing. I will say that it is much harder to find a rhythm with Pumpkin getting bored during Critter's naps!


I can not believe how much I love this crazy family of mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you all had a fun, memorable end of the year celebration! The pictures are adorable (as always)! Hope you're enjoying your summer! Miss you! xx