Saturday, December 11, 2010

Three...

Three years old.....I have no idea how three years have passed since this sweet child was born. Yes, his birthday was Wednesday, but I am only a few days late! :)
This "little" man has had my heart since he was born. He was a momma's boy from the start....and I was happy to accept that. He is loving, caring and cautiously adventurous. He follows his sister around wanting to make her happy...unless he is tormenting her! :) He has recently discovered Daddy is pretty cool. He finally let Daddy put him to bed 2 nights in a row while I was home! This was a big accomplishment in our home. It only took 3 years.
He has discovered superheros, star wars, and other things I am having to learn about! We are trying to raise him to be a gentleman (yes I know he just turned 3, but it is never too early to start). He already likes to open doors for me, which I think is adorable.
It is hard to explain what this little boy has done to our family and my heart. He has balanced the personalities in our family.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy....we love you!







Can't forget sweet big sister :)


I love that he knew what this birthday was about....he is my sweet 3 year old!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

happy happy birthday 3 year old.....we know what a fun year that is....hope you have a wonderful day sunday buddy!!! <3