Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lights...

One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is go to the Zoo to see their lights. We have been going since before kids, and I just LOVE it! :) I think we get as much out of it as the kids do. I had won tickets this year, so it made it an even better night! Pumpkin remembered from last year, but Critter did not. They were both enjoying all of it...until the cranky hit for being past bedtime!
His face had a look of awe on it most of the night. It was a chilly night, one of the first of the season. I did not realize how much his head had grown until i put this hat on him! It is supposed to fit a little differently! :)
She finally got happy...it was a rough start to the night, but she figured that being happy was better than leaving! I have similar pictures of her each year, she loves the lights and figuring how they work.

My adorable, crazy, munchkins!

We could not resist the carousal! Luckily I even won rides on this, so it was a perfect night for our wallet :) He got the biggest kick out of it. He could not get the smile off of his face if he tried...

She loves to ride the dragon. We were near the end of the line for this go around and I could not believe she still got on it. It made the night end very nicely!

Me and my girl. Hubby is trying to get more pictures of me with the kids. I have the tendency to just be behind the camera. I would like the kids to look back and know that I was actually at these fun places with them!

No comments: