Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let there be snow...sort of...

We took a ride up North to visit Hubby's brother and wife. We have been trying to get up there more often this year to visit. They always come down here, and we want to even it up a little bit! :) Plus, the kids love going up there. We have had such a mild winter without much snow this year. Luckily, there was just a little on the ground. It was enough for snowballs and snow"women". The kids were happy with what they had...
Trying to remember what this snow stuff is all about!
Me and my girl.....with my boy wanting to get in there too :)

He still is his momma's boy! I will take it as long as I can!


Pumpkin posing with her snowwoman she made. She was very clear about the fact that it is a snow woman though :) Don't you love the rain boots! I love them for her. I figure that we really play in the snow once maybe twice a year...rain boots are more practical. Plus, they kept her feet really dry and she loved them....can't beat that!

She would throw snowballs at Hubby, he would catch them, then throw them back at the kids. It was cute. This is my BIL/SIL's backyard. Perfect for playing and easy to warm up afterwards :)

Running from the snowball she just threw at Daddy and is now being thrown back at her!

He was attempting to run and dodge snowballs....I think this is one of my all time favorite pictures of him! Pure joy and happiness on his face....i just love it!


This is why Hubby could catch the snowballs.....not quite considered small!

It was a great day trip up North. I hope we can continue to head up there more regularly this upcoming year....

1 comment:

kimberly said...

looks like lots of fun times and memories made, deb.....what these days are all about! has been busy and hectic, but so full of blessings....and thank you again for the sweets....they were much appreciated and consumed quickly! haha
hugs,
kimberly