Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm still here....

We have been a little bit crazy around here.....
7 photo sessions
3 Thirty-One Parties
17 people in our home for Thanksgiving
A broken Camera
and a partridge in a pear tree....
It has been a fun few weeks, but really crazy around here. I feel like I am almost catching my breath now. We got our Christmas decorations up and are starting fun holiday crafts. No matter how crazy it is...I love my crazy kiddos!
My critter on Thanksgiving. You can see the chaos behind him, but he was having fun dressing up and running around before the 17 people came over!
My girl was not into her picture this day. She loved watching the parade and running around outside...

Don't ask me.....the funny thing is that is Pumpkin's bike helmet. It so does not fit him! It is funny to me to see him wear it :)


A pick up game of football in the front yard after dinner. This was the funniest thing of the day. The kids and grown ups running around like crazy. The younger kids really had no idea what was going on except to run around and say "i'm open"...pretty cute!

Yes, that is another bruise on his head. He fell into the garage-home door as i was taking the turkey out of the oven. I thought for sure it was another ER trip, but luckily not. He always hits the same side of his head though! Not sure why....plus the bruise is still there a week later. So...his 3 year pictures will have a little bruise on his head. Fitting for him i guess!

So, even though we have been crazy, we have been enjoying life!

No comments: