Sunday, August 15, 2010

What our afternoons look like...

There have been some big changes in our home since Pumpkin started Kindergarten. Critter is so excited to see her in the afternoons, all he wants to do is play with her. She of course is tired and needs a little break after all-day Kindergarten. So, we have had some tears, lots of movies, and attempts at creative time. This is what they came up with one afternoon on their own. I know this is a little "mommy bragging" of me, but it was just so cute! I love how they love to play together. Just them being cute...

More fun on the same day. Yes, Critter is just in underwear. We have been having an issue withe some heat rash on his back due to the heat and diapers. I was trying to see if he was ready for underwear...not quite yet but getting there. I love how they love music. To me, it is especially cute that Critter tries to imitate Pumpkin in whatever move she is doing!

We are finally getting back to normal around here. We are finding a school rhythm, which was more difficult than I imagined. Pumpkin is adjusting really well to school. No more names in the book...yet. She is making friends and wants to play on the playground before school everyday. As I watch her walk there and back, she is usually arm in arm with friends. It is heartbreaking, but amazing to see this child grow up before my eyes.

No comments: