Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Kindergarten "Bug"...

It took a month...but finally a bug hit Pumpkin. She missed her first day of Kindergarten today. I believe she came home from school with a migraine yesterday (she kept saying her eyes hurt and acted just like I do when I get one). Then it was the throat. It was a long night of waking every hour or so. So...we have had a relaxing rainy day in our house. It has been cute though. Critter has to have everything she has. If she says something hurts...so does he. If she had a pillow...he needed one too. It really is cute. Well except for the matching whining! That was a little hard on the momma. I am hoping she can be better for tomorrow.
In the meantime we will be watching some movies this afternoon, having soup and watching the beautiful cloudy skies!
Her class makes these cute hats to go along with a theme or color of the week! Loved her in the moose hat :)
The goofy kids. Every Friday in her class, they wear the color they learned about for the week. Well...since sister was wearing red he had to as well!

I love how they love each other. I really do not know how I got so lucky.

No comments: