Sunday, May 20, 2012

Swimming fun...

Anytime we get the chance to head up to my parent's house to relax and swim, we try to!  It is always an adventure :)  The kids love it and so do we.  The first time the pool was really warm enough to swim was near the end of May.  It was still chilly, but getting there.  We could not be in the water all day....but long enough!
 Critter was back to his ways from last summer.  He still loved to jump off the ledge.  It makes me a little nervous, but he LOVES it! 
 Pumpkin still loves the big scuba style goggles.  I have no idea why.  She would use regular ones at a normal pool, but not at Nanny's house.  She had to wear these at my mom's house! :)
 I am pretty sure that this smile of his was after one of his big jumps in the pool.  He will spend all day jumping in the pool if we let him.  If he keeps giving us smiles like that, I am tempted to let him! :)


 For some reason, he has it in his head that when he is cold from the water he needs to sit out of the pool "To Cool off".  I have no idea where the mix up of the words came from.  But, he wants to lay on the ground when it is 100 degrees out and "cool off".  It is really cute!

My dad asked Pumpkin to get him his drink.  So....she did it her way.  She could not walk over and get it and bring it to him.  She of course had to swim, while protecting the drink :)  He was quite impressed.

It was a really fun weekend.  Our summer is so short here, only 7 weeks.  So, it will be nice to swim as much as we can.  I think it is impossible to keep them out of the pool when we head to Nanny and Papa's house!

No comments: