Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last day of preschool...

I can't believe Critter finished his first year of preschool!  He loved it.  It was nice since he was in the same school and class that his sister was in.  He was comfortable from the beginning.  I was amazed at how much he learned through the year.  I have to admit that I was not as consistent with him before he started school with working on letters, numbers and letter sounds.  But, by the end of the year he knew all he needed to!  It was pretty amazing to me. I can not wait to see what he learns next year in Pre-K.  But...I can not even think about the year after when he starts Kindergarten!


 It was the same at the beginning of the year with these two!  She did not want to take a picture with him, but could stay out of the pictures either :)
I love the fact that I catch moments like this....he looks at her like he has no idea what she is thinking. I know he thinks that quite often :)  It is just nice to catch it in a picture. 

I am sure looking forward to a great summer with these two!

No comments: