Monday, October 31, 2011

A little late...but...

Better late than never...here is Hall.oween!


The kids had a great time this Hall.oween. They ate dinner and then wanted to go trick.or.treating right away. It was hard to explain that we had to wait for people to turn on their lights and then we could go. Then we had a few issues with them wanting to only go with Hubby or myself. But...we got it worked out in the end!

He was super excited to wear his costume! I have a rule that we don't wear out costumes until the actual day. That way, they don't get ruined beforehand. But, after they can wear them whenever they want to. He wears this quite often :)
I was so excited that she still wanted to be a princess this year. I did not think I would get another year from her. I know she is growing up and will grow out of princesses one day. I am glad we don't have to grow up too fast yet!

Just about to go out...


At the last minute they wanted me to dress up....not too much to choose from! At least I had a shirt to make them happy....even though they did not listen to it! They did not give me their candy :)


It is hard to see...but Critter is soaked! He was so sweaty with the mask and the padded costume. Luckily he did not care too much!


This was actually the first year we carved pumpkins. We have always painted them in the past. I have slight issues digging out all the guts of the pumpkin. But, Hubby was home more this year....so he did it! :)


I LOVED Critter's face when he went to reach in. He decided it was not his cup of tea! :) What can I say, he looks like Hubby....but he is Momma's Boy!


The finished products. It was a really great (and busy) Fall. I can not believe that Thanksgiving is next week. I know there is so much I need to catch up on. I will get there at some point!

No comments: