Sunday, October 2, 2011

Critter's Name...

I have been trying to work with Critter on writing his name and letters. The kid is content as can be looking at books and being read to. Yet, we sort of by-passed the writing aspect of learning. So...we are trying now! He knows how to spell his name, but gets confused on what his letters look like. If you write it, he can copy it pretty well.

This was the first time he wrote his name where you could actually tell what his name is.


I had to take a picture of his with this though...since he wanted to give it to Nanny and Papa! Lucky them :( He was so proud of himself though. It was really cute. I just don't remember in our day to work on the simple things. He loves doing so many other things. He will get it one day. I am trying not to stress too much about it! We are getting there :)


Now that our bathroom project is almost done, I will hopefully be in this space more often. I have so many pictures and updates to put here. It will happen, at some point!

No comments: