Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Disney Day 3

I can not believe we were still standing by the time Thursday came around. We were exhausted! Luckily, we had scheduled a character breakfast that morning. It was so much fun and some great food :) After cold cereal for breakfast for days in the hotel room, it was nice to have hot food! :)

Pumpkin was super excited and awestruck to see Jasmine. She is one of her favorites and it was great that she was there. We had the choice to do the princess meal, but decided for Critter's sake we would do the other one. At least this time he got her autograph, but still would not take a picture with the princess!
They were both looking forward to this guy!



The nice thing about the last day was that we all just did the rides again that we wanted to. We didn't do a bunch of new stuff. But....they both wanted to see the Star.wars show again. Both really wanted to be picked to be Jedi/in/training. Pumpkin was excited, but shy. She was not picked...but Critter was...

He has a tendency to be a little shy, but was super excited. He took it very seriously and listed to what he was supposed to do.


Here he is waiting to fight....









The Dark/.Side! I think it was his favorite part of the trip. I know it is a memory that will last forever for me! :)


I realize since I have the camera so much, I don't have many pictures of myself with the kids. I want to make sure they know I was actually around for all these fun things when they were kids. I was courageous enough to have this child drive me around again! Man, she is going to need good driving lessons :)

This was the only day where we stayed late for a night show. I knew the kids would get way to tired early in the trip if we did it earlier. But, this way we got to do some more relaxing things in the evening.


Nothing better than a sword fight while waiting for a show :)


This is how he left the park that night. I don't know how Hubby carried him! It is hard enough to carry him when he helps hold on. He was passed out and he is HEAVY! He made it for the light show, but was passed out by the time we walked to the front of the park.

No comments: