Monday, July 25, 2011

A big first grader...

Well, it is official....our girl is growing up! She is now a first grader! She was so excited to start school today and see her friends again. She got a little bit nervous walking onto the school campus, but was then good once she saw some of her friends. I told her that I needed to take a picture of her, but it was up to her if we took other pictures. She made me happy by taking pictures with all of us! Last year, we started the picture process later and got to school right in time for her to go to her class. This year, she knew she wanted to play with friends on the playground...so we were a little earlier!

Getting to be so grown up...
He is so proud of her....even if he has bed head! :)



I will always take it when she will take a picture with me! I do not get many of them anymore!

On our way....she was super excited to get a new backpack this year. Daddy even went to work late this morning so he could walk her to school and see her go to class. She was super happy!

Getting ready to go into class...


This year was much better than last! I still can not believe she is growing up so fast. However, I will be a wreck in September when Critter starts preschool!


Hope this is a great school year!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

i so remember those first days of school....so glad she is excited...i am sure she will have a wonderful year!!!