Monday, March 21, 2011

Beautiful girl....

Pumpkin and I finally got to have a little time together shopping and getting her haircut. It had been a LONG time since we got it cut. We kept joking that we would chop it all off for her....that did not go over well :) She LOVES her long hair. Convincing her to cut off just 2 inches was a battle. She does love going though since we go to the real salon and she can get her hair curled like a princesses. I try to do this....it just does not come out nearly as well. Plus, Pumpkin does not have as much patience for me!
I just love these pics of her. She is such a sweet girl. She and I have our issues with communicating sometimes, but I am proud of who she is as a person. She is going to do some amazing things in this life....I can't wait to see what those things are goign to be!