Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My sweet girl...

My girl is growing up! There are times I look at her and realize how quickly the time is flying by....
She likes it when I braid her hair when it is wet, then it gets to be curly the next day. Since there was something sort of big on TV on Sunday, it was a perfect time for early baths and a good hair braid session! Since it had plenty of time to dry overnight....it was CURLY yesterday! Since Pumpkin has my hair, getting it to curl is quite a feat :)

She has grown up so much. I love that she is learning and expanding her horizons. She is still loving school and really picking up on reading. She still sometimes struggles with wanting to be home....I do hope that feeling stays for awhile though! It is nice to know she wants to be with us during the day. I am just so excited to see what she does in the years to come. I know she will be full of adventure and surprises!

There will be a post coming any day now with our first lost tooth! It is VERY wiggly and we can see the next tooth coming in. Very exciting times around here :)

No comments: