Thursday, February 17, 2011

A love filled day...

It is funny how Valentine's Day changes over the years. I remember when Hubby and I were first dating, we made a big deal out of Valentine's Day. It was filled with nice dinners out, flowers, gifts, lots of planning and commercial romance.
How kids have changed that! :) We spent Monday evening with a nice home cooked meal of Hubby and the kids favorite foods. We had heart shaped cupcakes and just hung out as a family. Even though times have changed....I almost like these days better! This is what life is about, the simple things and the love we share together. Hubby and I will have time once the kids are grown to go to dinners again, but for now, I am really happy hanging with the 4 of us!
My attempt at cute Valentine's pictures :) My adorable man this morning told me the cutest thing. I was carrying him back from bringing Pumpkin to school. The kid is HEAVY! So, I asked him if I could put him down. He said "No". I asked him why....he then grabbed my arm, cuddled to me and said "Because I love you too much!"......how could I put him down then?!
This is what I got when I asked him to put his hands together again. I like to try multiple pictures.....this was not quite the Valentine love I wanted to capture :)

My sweet girl. She was sad since she had school and church on Monday. But...she perked right up when she saw dinner and the cupcakes. Man....love these guys!


Hope you had a day filled with love, friends and family!

No comments: