Monday, January 24, 2011

Family Fun...

We have been leading a very low key life lately. Yes, Hubby and I have been working a lot....but our main focus has been the two crazy little people in the house! We have been building forts, playing outside, walking on Daddy or Mommy's sore back, reading books, pretty much all sorts of relaxing family fun.

Just realizing that the moments of calm family fun are going to keep changing as these guys get older. I want to soak up each simple minute of it! That also means, I have been soaking up moments without my camera as much. I miss being behind my camera, but enjoy being present for my kids and family....
Here is some of the craziness we have been encouraging...
I bet you did not know....the best way to pose for a muscle picture is standing on Daddy's back while trying to balance. This was a competition who could stand there longest and had the "biggest muscles".

Critter of course had to put the face with the pose...
Daddy loves that the two of them love baseball! It is pretty cute. Both are doing great with it. I will tell you though....watch out when Pumpkin is at bat! That kid can hit the ball! :)

She does everything in life with gusto!


He gets so proud of himself!
I just love this family! It has been great to try to slow down and spend more simple moments together. The goal is not always acheived, but we try!

No comments: