Friday, September 17, 2010

I wanna remember....

Critter has been cracking me up lately with things he is saying. He keeps saying things and I think I need to document them so I don't forget....well I forget! So...here are some things that have come out of his mouth that I just don't want to forget:

~ Critter comes running "Look at my face".
(Me) " Buddy, why is there marker on your face?"
"Pumpkin did it"
(Me) "Why did Pumpkin color on your face Critter?"
"Because Pumpkin is a mood"

~ Critter comes running (again) "Momma, play a game with me?"
(Me) "Sure buddy, what game do you want to play?"
"The Potato Chip Game"
(Me) "I don't think I know that game buddy"
"Yes you do"
(Me) "Nope, I don't think I know a Potato Chip Game"
"Yes, when Nanny and Papa here we all play it!"
....referring to One Potato, Two Potato game we played! :)

~ Talking with Nanny on the phone "Okay, love you, see you in a bit"

~ Anytime I try clothes on or look at new things in a store "Momma, you are beautiful/Momma, that is beautiful" How can I resist a reaction like that! :)

I know there are more, but I really want to remember these right now...plus these are all I can remember right now!

1 comment:

kimberly said...

the things they say!!!! i am always saying to the girls about the kids and cassie about her class "you better write that one down"!!!! their perspective keeps the world amazing!
hugs,
kim