Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

Happy Anniversary dear Husband, even though you don't read this blog! :) It was been 8 wonderful years since we stood in a church in front of family, friends and God. Life is completely crazy these days, but together we can get through each day with a smile....at least most days with a smile! :) I did not think it was possible, but I love you more today than the day we were married. You are my best friend. Things don't seem real until you know about them. I know this year we get to celebrate by staying home and having dinner, but we are still together. One day we will have plenty of time to have peaceful dinners, but for now I am glad we get to enjoy our chaotic home and meals. There is no one else I would rather be exhausted with at the end of the day. I love you so much...
Happy Anniversary my love!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!!! :) I wish you many many more to come!! :)

kimberly said...

happy belated anniversary! how time flies! :-)