Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Obviously it is summer...and it is hot. No longer can we escape to the outdoors after dinner to ride bikes, play soccer, blow bubbles, etc. We are inside...and the kids have been getting bored. So...what better way to spend time than dancing! That is what we have been doing. Whether it is the kids playing music from a book and being goofy or finding other music. Let's just say that poor Critter was born with my rhythm....not a good thing! These videos just make me smile and laugh :)

I honestly do not know what is up with his kissy face in this one...but I could not help laughing! I also love that Pumpkin just keeps doing her thing i the background :)

Ever since Critter got his tubes in his ears back in April, he has been speaking so much more and more clearly. He and his sister developed this good-bye for daddy when he goes to work. I do not know if or when they will stop...so I had to capture it! It just makes me smile every time they do it, which is everyday! I just love where they both are right now in their lives...

No comments: